You are here : Home > ...IMAGE...

Apply for Housing

Effective January 1, 2014, all CTHC apartments are smoke free.
All household members and/or guests are not allowed to smoke inside the apartments.
Interior common areas will continue to be smoke free.

Smoking is allowed outside the apartments in the following areas; patios, balconies, breezeways (but not directly outside another household's entrance door or apartment window) and outside the 20' area already posted for common area entrances.  Electronic cigarettes are allowed inside units.

How Do I Apply?

Applications can be submitted electronically via the links provided below.

If you need assistance completing the electronic application, you can come to the Temple or Belton Housing Authority offices between the hours of 8:30 to 11:30 a.m. and 1:30 to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Thursday (except holidays).

On the application, you must provide the following information:

♦  Current and previous tenancy for at least the last five (5) years that includes the landlord's name, current phone number, and the address where you lived, complete with any apartment numbers.
♦  You must provide Character References that are NOT friends, relatives or co-workers, AND they must have known you for at least six (6) months.  Acceptable Character References can include past or present employment supervisors, pastors at church, or neighbors.

What Else Will I Need To Do? 

Once the application has been submitted, you must provide the following original documents to the Belton/Temple office within five (5) calendar days.

♦  A valid state issued picture ID for all adult members of your household.
♦  Social security cards and birth certificates for all members of your household.

If you are unable to meet the 5-day deadline, call the Temple office at (254) 773-2009, extension 216, or the Belton office at (254) 939-5321 to request an extension.

                                                      Application for Belton Housing Authority

                                                    Application for Temple Housing Authority